Monday, June 25, 2012

A quick tour

Off to run errands, so I thought I'd take some pictures as I go.



 The apartment building where I'm staying temporarily while I look for my own new place. (The one on the left.)



Along the path


 





The path went under a busy street.



Another turn in the road.



Moving right along.



Path moves into an older neighborhood.



Made it to the police station and registered. I want to stay legal.



Heading back home.



Love McDonalds - they have them everywhere. I had an ice cream cone to help cool off.



Passed the Silk Market. Resisted the urge to go in.



Made it to the bank and exchanged my money.



Another view of the bank.


 

Joined all of the others going somewhere.



 Back in my neighborhood. It was welcome sight.

1 comment:

  1. I'm right behind you, Marilyn, following you all the way. You are terrific!

    ReplyDelete