Thursday, October 9, 2014

Beijing National Museum

May 9, 2014

It is hard to stay inside after a long winter when the blue sky and warm sunshine seems to be calling your name. Four of us - Marilyn Taggart, Edith Dela Cruz, Isabel Berrios and I - decided to answer the call and made our way through Tiananmen Square to the National Museum.


It is a spectacular building, but I forgot to take pictures until the very end of our walk through. That is when you know you have been in a place for a while. You forget to take pictures. We did see a fabulous show by a very famous Chinese artist. They asked us not to take pictures in it. I think they meant not to take pictures with a flash, but I am very obedient and didn't take any. I really wish I would have, but too late now.





Besides we couldn't spend all day looking at a museum. We had to move on to something more important like FOOD.

Just in case you're interested, the food was delicious, and the company was great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment