Friday, September 14, 2012

Training the Workforce

This seems to be the way that some of the businesses train their employees.  They have them stand outside in rows while they talk to them.  I cannot understand what they are saying so I have no idea what they are telling them.  Sometimes I have gone past a group, and they have been reading a book in unison or shouting back answers as a group.  I don't how long the training lasts because I am always hurrying someplace, but I have found it all quite interesting.  I am not sure what they do when it gets cold here; hope they get to stay inside.  I guess I will find that out in a few months.
Security men for one of the business areas.  They also run in a group now and again.
Hair stylists from the local beauty solon.
Cute young women who will give you a manicure, a pedicure or a foot massage.

Real-estate agents getting the latest training.




No comments:

Post a Comment